We will only collect, store and use your personal information in connection with providing the services offered on the Site. We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws when dealing with all data we receive from you.
We only hold data that we believe is necessary to effectively provide the services offered on the Site. Such data includes, but is not limited to, personal information, such as your name, email address, home or business address and contact information, the email correspondence you send through the Site’s systems or to us and records of your commissions completed through the Site. In connection with our efforts to improve customer satisfaction with our services, we also hold records of your responses, if you provide them, to optional questions we may ask you at registration, via email or through a different channel.
We do not hold or store credit or debit card details. We do not share personal customer details with any third parties unless: (i) we have your express permission to do so, (ii) it is in connection with providing or improving our services to you, such as processing the commissioning of projects, carrying out security checks and customer research, (iii) it is in connection with our buying or selling a business or asset, (iv) it is in connection with us, or substantially all of our assets, being sold to a third party or (v) we have a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data.
In order to help us understand how people are using the Site and improve our customer satisfaction, we share anonymous, non-personal data with certain third party service providers we work with, such as Google Analytics, in connection with your use of the Site.
For administrative and/or technical reasons, some of your data may travel internationally and/or be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area). By using the Site, you are consenting to our processing your data in this way and you are acknowledging that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
We may email newsletters and certain other updates to those customers who have subscribed to our email service or who during registration checked the box to receive communications from us. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we do not send any bulk unsolicited emails. We only send emails to users of the Site who have enquired or registered with us.
2. You will not use Gillys Custom Design Frames for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and will comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and content, such as libel law.
3. Your use of Gillys Custom Design Frames will not violate any laws or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
4. You will not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise act inappropriately toward any other user of the Site.
5. You are solely responsible for your behaviour, conduct and activities on the Site and for ensuring that any and all of the data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links that you submit, post, and/or display on the Site are your own or, if owned by another party, you are using them on the Site as expressly agreed with the owner.
6. You will not modify, adapt or ‘hack’ the Site or seek to create another website or communication to users which implies that it is associated in any way with Gillys Custom Design Frames.
7. You will not via any channel send unwanted, unsolicited communications – or spam – to other users of the Site.
8. You will not transmit or seek to transmit any electronic viruses or worms or any electronic code that seeks to alter the Site or that is in any way destructive.
9. Under no circumstances will Gillys Custom Design Frames be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
10. You will not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
11. You will not copy, modify, or distribute Gillys Custom Design Frames copyrighted materials, trademarks or other content from the Site without the express written consent of Gillys Custom Design Frames.
12. You will not collect information about users, including email addresses.
14. Gillys Custom Design Frames retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
18. You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We expressly reserve the right to revoke our permission to link to the Site and to take any action it deems appropriate. The Site must not be framed on any other website.
19. The Site may display links to other third party websites. If you click on a link to any of these websites, please note that you do so entirely at your own risk as we have no control over or responsibility for such websites. We do not endorse or make any representations about such websites or any material found on them. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any such third party website.